Nominate a Friend to #RunCayman Entry Rules & Requirements:
1. Individuals wishing to nominate their friends can do so using a photo, video or a text post explaining why their friend deserves the ultimate race experience.
3. The post must be public in order to be eligible to win.
4. Nominations will be accepted between June 5th and June 19th
5. Nominated individuals must:
a. Be willing and able to compete in the Intertrust Cayman Islands Marathon or Half Marathon event on Sunday, December 3rd 2017
b. Sign a waiver indicating they are in good physical health.
c. Be over the age of 18 and reside in The Cayman Islands
d. Have not participated in a walking or running event of the distance they are choosing to do i.e. Full or Half Marathon.
e. Be willing and able to commit to all elements of the preparation training (Crossfit 7 Mile Marathon training, nutritional sessions etc.)
f. Be willing to share their training activities.
g. Be willing to have their progress tracked and shared on the Marathon and participating partners social media using photos and/or videos,
h. Be willing to have their image used in Cayman Islands Marathon promotions.
g. If chosen as a finalist, be willing to sign a waiver indicating they are in good physical health and willing and able to comply with all the terms above.
6. The five finalist as chosen by judges will be announced on June 21st live on BOB FM and on Intertrust CI Marathon social media.
7. The winning nominee will be chosen through online voting, via the Intertrust Cayman Islands Marathon Facebook Page between June 20th - 25th
8. The overall winning nominee will be announced on 26th June
9. The winning participant will receive:
a. Registration for the Full or Half Marathon for the 2017 Intertrust Cayman Islands Marathon
b. Registration in Scott Ruby’s Cross Fit 7 Mile Marathon training class, which takes place from August 1st to Race Day
c. A physical screen, biomechanical analysis and injury preventions advice, a monthly massage leading up to the race and discounted additional physiotherapy
session from Cayman Physiotherapy.
d. Nutritional counselling and support bi-weekly from mid-August to race day from Cayman Nutrition.
e. A weekly ‘Stretching for Runners’ class with Bliss Yoga