Save the Date: SUNDAY, 7 DECEMBER 2014, 5:00am
Race Date & TimeThe Intertrust Cayman Islands Marathon, Half-Marathon and 4-Person Relay all begin at 5AM on Sunday, 7 December 2014. The Kids Fun Run begins at 10:30am.
The Marathon course is a looped one. Walkers are welcome to walk the half marathon as the course will be open for six (6) hours.
The relay teams are made up of four (4) persons, and can be co-ed. Each team member runs approximately 6.5 miles. One timing chip is issued to each team, and each team member wears that chip when he/she runs his/her leg. There will be shuttles to take runners on the relay teams between the Start/Finish line and the Turnaround Point where the chips are exchanged.
The race begins and ends in front of Breezes by the Bay Restaurant in the beautiful Waterfront area of George Town. Make sure you stay around for the Breezes finishers party!
Packet Pick-Up Dates and Times
- Packet pick-up will take place on Saturday, 6 December at the Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort from 10:00am to 3:00pm. For those runners who are travelling from overseas and arriving after Packet Pick Up is over, there will be a courtesy packet pick up desk in the lobby of the Marriott.
- You must pick up your own race packet and bib number prior to the race. There is no packet pick-up on race day.
- A photo ID will be required to pick up your race packet.
- Under no circumstances will bibs and packets be given to family, friends or anyone other than participants themselves unless requested beforehand.
- No packets will be mailed.
The next Intertrust Cayman Islands Marathon will take place on Sunday, 6 December 2015.
- All participants will receive an official commemorative T-Shirt, a runner’s bag and access to a registered-runner only
- Post-Race food & refreshments area
- All Marathon, Half Marathon and Relay finishers will receive a commemorative finisher medal and an official finisher certificate
- There will be a Pasta Party on the evening before the race. This is included in your registration but is optional
- Chip Timing will be used
The Cayman Islands is a warm weather destination year-round but we selected one of the cooler days of the year for you to come and run with us. Expect the start line temperature to be in the low 70s meandering into the higher 70's by the end of the race.
The Intertrust Cayman Islands Marathon uses the AMB Transponder timing system. All participants will receive a timing chip in their race packet distributed at Packet Pick Up on Saturday, 30 November. A $109 charge will be assessed if the chip is not returned. Participants MUST wear their chip. No chip, No Time.
Looking for Teammate(s)?
Are you interested in running the team relay but you can't find any teammmates? We can help you find a teammate. Just click here to complete an application form and someone will contact you. We cannot guarantee we'll find you a team but we will do our very best!
There are no refunds or transfers of registration to other runners. PLEASE NOTE THAT AS OF 2009, TRANSFERS WILL NOT BE PERMITTED. ALL REGISTRATIONS WILL BE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE.
Please do not park along the route as we are trying to minimise the amount of vehicles on the course. There are many empty parking lots in George Town on Sunday morning so please utilise those.
Please note that NO coaches, skateboards, baby joggers, bikes, dogs or inline skates will be allowed on the course.
For more information about our title sponsor, Intertrust Group, click here!